Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rabbit Power



So, I was watching the news today, when I saw this story about a very heroic rabbit. I must say that I am really not the biggest fan when it comes to animals, even domestic animals, but really, who doesn't like a cute, cuddly little bunny rabbit.

The story is basically that the rabbit, who has been appropriately named "Rabbit" by his owners, saved them from a burning fire in their home in Melbourne, Australia.

The rabbit apparently woke it's owners, by scratching on their bedroom door, while they slept, so that they would wake up. And when they did, they realized that part of their house was on fire.

Fortunately for the family and the rabbit, they were all able to escape safely and soundly.

Personally, when I see stories like this, it really reinstates my faith in Animal-kind.

No comments: