Thursday, July 24, 2008

WOOOO!!!! First Entry

Hello Everyone !!!

So as you can obviously see this is my very first blog post EVER. And I must say that it is a rather cool experience. To tell you all the truth, I really think that I've been living under a rock cuz, I really didn't know much about blogging until a friend told me about it. OK, now before you guys start to get all crazy about me not knowing about blogging, let me tell you something. I'm really not much of a tech savvy guy, to begin with, and for me to be doing this right now is a major accomplishment.

I really won't go into details about myself right now, but you can always check the profile thingy area for more details. And off course don't feel shy at any point to ask me any of your burning questions, although I doubt u guys will really have any for me.

Anyways, now I'm going to tell a little bit about what I'll be blogging about.

So, I was thinking (to myself!!), don't you guys find that the world (or at least where I live) has just gotten sooooo crazy?? Well, I think so. Therefore, I though that wouldn't it be fun to make a blog, completely dedicated to the craziness that goes around all of us, all the time, that we somehow tend to ignore and walk right by.

So this is my plan.

I hope to blog about whatever I see or hear happening around me, that I find to be either crazy or just utterly hilarious. I'll be providing my viewpoints on the events, and you guys are welcome to post yours. Though we may not agree on all points, it does make gr8 discussion.

And also, if any of YOU have anything interesting to share, then please do so.

Anyway, that's all for now.

TATA!!!!!

No comments: